At-Home Try-On Terms and Conditions
At Home Try On Terms and Conditions
By purchasing and participating in the At-Home Try On program, you are consenting to the following:
Terms and Conditions:
- Due to the nature of the program and delicacy of each gown it is imperative that you follow all of the terms below to avoid any additional charges.
- Before selecting your desired gowns, please review the ‘Sample Gowns’ section below to understand what you will be receiving.
- As a bride selecting the ‘At Home Try On’ appointment you have the opportunity to select up to (three) gowns to be shipped to a provided address to try on.
- Bride has 2 full days to try on the gowns before they need to be packaged back up into the provided garment bag, gently placed in box they arrived in and shipped out.
- A return label will be included in box for easy shipment. Just tape box up, tape label and it’s good to go.
- The ‘Delivery Date’ is the exact date you would like the dresses to arrive. (example: if you have a try-on date that falls on a Saturday, we will have the dresses arrive on Friday. The package will then have to be shipped back out on Monday morning)
- All gowns being shipped are sample gowns and will have natural wear, mostly along hem or neckline. It’s important to share with us any noticeable or significant damage, stains or snags on the sample gowns once received.
- If you decide to order a dress within 10 days from Desiree Hartsock Bridal after your ‘At Home Try On’ appointment the total fee paid will be included towards the balance of your dress order.
Payment and Fees:
- The fee to participate in the ‘At Home Try On’ appointment’ is $150. This payment and sale is final and cannot be returned once gowns have been shipped out.
- When a gown is ordered within 10 days of the ‘At Home Try On’ appointment, the total fee charged will go towards the balance of the ordered gown.
- Bride is responsible for any damages, stains, or lost articles from shipment and will be charged accordingly to the credit card on file.
- If the gown is not returned at the end of your 2 day try-on period, you will be charged the full retail price of each gown in your possession.
Shipping and Handling
- The ‘Delivery Date’ specified on order is the date you would like the dresses to arrive. (example: if you have a try-on date that falls on a Saturday, we will have the dresses arrive on Friday. The package will then have to be shipped back out on Monday morning)
- All shipments will be sent via UPS 2-day air or 3-day air, to ensure timely and specified delivery. All pre-paid return labels are 2-day air. If for any reason a return label is misplaced, email email@example.com immediately to receive a new shipping label.
- All gowns are to be shipped back in original garment bag and box with the provided return UPS label attached.
- All gowns to be shipped back no later than 2 days after ‘Delivery Date’ to avoid being charged.
- When participating in a ‘At Home Try On’ appointment, it’s important to understand what to expect and what you will receive to try on.
- Each gown selected and shipped is a sample gown. A ‘Sample’ gown is typically a size 8 bridal (reference size chart to ensure sizing will work) however we also have a selection of gowns that range in sizes 14, 16, and 20. Discuss these options with our bridal stylist at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure fit will work.
- All sizes and measurements are not guaranteed. Some gowns may be larger or smaller than your measurements or the size chart based on wear, material and natural factors.
- The gown must be returned in the same condition that it was received. Reference the ‘Payment and Fees’ section for more details.
- The gown is not to be worn on your wedding day. If you wear the gown on your wedding day you will be charged the full retail price of the gown. Gowns borrowed through this program are for the sole purpose of trying on a sample wedding gown prior to purchase.
- If for any reason, Desiree Hartsock bridal feels the agreement will not be executed or followed, they have the right to terminate at any time.
- If participant (Bride) would like to terminate the agreement prior to the shipment of sample gowns, she must do so via email at email@example.com, no later than 5 days prior of ‘Delivery Date’.
- FORCE MAJEURE. Neither Party will be liable for any failure or delay in performing an obligation under this Agreement that is due to any of the following causes (which events and/or circumstances are hereinafter referred to as “Force Majeure”), to the extent beyond its reasonable control: acts of God, accident, riots, war, terrorist act, epidemic, pandemic, quarantine, civil commotion, breakdown of communication facilities, breakdown of web host, breakdown of internet service provider, natural catastrophes, governmental acts or omissions, changes in laws or regulations, national strikes, fire, explosion, generalized lack of availability of raw materials or energy; provided that the parties stipulate that Force Majeure shall not include the novel coronavirus Covid-19 pandemic which is ongoing as of the date of the execution of this agreement.
By reserving your date and purchasing the At-Home Try-On Appointment, you agree to all terms and conditions.